INFINIDRUM® ENTERPRISE DATA MANAGEMENT
BENEFITS AND FEATURES
· Faster Speed to Market via Extremely Loosely Coupled Architecture which requires 65 to 80 percent less code vs traditionally coding Architecture
· Real-Time Command and Control over Code and Interface changes via Extremely Loosely Coupled Architecture
· Real-Time Issue Resolution, Interface Development with End-User plus Zero Software Updates
· Recovery from flawed updates back to pre-update conditions can be performed in less than 60 seconds
· Client-Side Software is Ultra Lite.
· Benefits of a Web Interface without the limitations or Web browser compatibility issues of a Web Interface
· Migration of MS Access Interfaces
· Import Data from Excel to SQL Server
· Seamless switching from one SQL Database to another
· Entry-Level to Mid-Level coding skills needed to Code Interfaces
· Extremely low Bandwidth requirements
· Clients Data and Interfaces can be stored on separate SQL Servers without Direct connects to each other
· Clients can keep their sensitive data In-House
· Clients already running SQL server incur zero overhead cost to implement and runs In Tandem with Clients existing system
· Conforms to Client Data
· Built-In Restrictive Access system shuts the Software down on Unauthorized machines and connects
· Does not communicate of the Open Internet (http). Uses TCP/IP.
HARDWARE AND SOFTWARE REQUIREMENTS
· SQL Server
· SQL Management Studio
· Report Viewer(Client-Side)
FAQ (1 of 2)
Q: How are you updating a Windows Base Interface without a Software update to the Client-Side?
A: SQL Server houses the non-core code for the Interfaces. The Software is control by SQL Server.
Q: Is Infinidrum® EDMS is a Virtual Desktop Interface (VDI)?
A: Infinidrum® EDMS is not an Operating System (OS) it is an application. However, due to the Unique operation of Infinidrum® EDMS, Virtual Application Interface (VAI) is better a description.
Q: Where does the Web Server come into play?
A: A Web Server is not involved, Only SQL Server.
Q: What programming language is this Software coded in?
Q: Can we code Interfaces and provide them to Clients without housing Client data on our network?
A: Yes, Clients keep their data In-House. Server location and permissions are all that is required for Clients to manage their data. Client’s data never touches your network in this configuration.
Q: What degree of changes would Clients have to make to their data to use Infinidrum®EDMS?
A: None, Infinidrum®EDMS conforms to Clients data. Infinidrum®EDMS requires nothing additional from Clients that are already running SQL server. There are zero overhead costs to implement Infinidrum®EDMS for Clients already running SQL server.
FAQ (2 of 2)
Q: When you say “software shuts itself down on Unauthorized machines”. Does this mean that a user attempting access data from an Unauthorized machine who has the proper permissions to access said Data, Infinidrum®EDMS will denied them from connecting at all to the data?
A: Yes, machines are Vetted via the Interface Server before they are allowed to attempt any type of connect the Data Server. If any validation stage fails Infinidrum® EDMS shuts itself down. Infinidrum®EDMS at maximum security level requires the End User to provide a key every time Infinidrum®EDMS starts .
Q: Can a machine’s authorization be set to expire?
A: Yes, this is accomplished server-side and cannot be changed or stopped by the End User.